Hey, this is very important.

I need your attention for just a few minutes. Take the time to listen to what I have to say now. I am sure you will benefit a lot from this.


Many years ago I was suffering from severe acne. And of course, I tried to get rid of it using different treatments and methods and products. NONE WORKED! I was discouraged. I became upset and sad due to acne. I KNOW WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU RIGHT NOW!


I REALLY DO! I am also just a normal person on the Internet typing these words out. I am not getting paid to write this. I want to help. But of course, you will have to open up your mind and stay positive as you listen what I have to say.


(I just visited proactiv's website and found out that their endorsing-celebrities have changed again. During my times when I was fighting a losing fight against acne, they had Britney and Cameron Diaz. Now the lineup has changed - they have Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry. Do you think they are really using Proactiv to treat and get rid of acne and stay clear? I heavily doubt so. They get paid good money to "use the products")


The truth is using products that are made from harsh chemicals will not give your instant and permanent results. Your skin will also suffer from the side effects such as increased irritation, redness and itchiness. For this treatment to work, you will need to use it for a long time if you wish to remain acne-free.


What other other options, then?


Accutane, topical antibiotics, oral antibiotics, topical retinoids? All these are strong pharmaceutical drugs that can do a lot of harm to your body and your health. You will also have to keep using these drugs to stay acne-free. Not a good short term or long term solution I'd say.


WHAT ELSE!? WHAT ELSE CAN I POSSIBLY DO? YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL MORE DEPRESSED THAN EVER!



Stay calm, my friend. There is still plenty of hope. I just want you to know about the possibilities. What about natural solutions? Have you ever thought about using a natural treatment to get rid of acne?


No? Why not? It's natural and does not cause any side effects. It is more effective than any treatment that I have personally used. It's even more effective than Accutane in terms of speed and improvements.


IMPORTANT GUIDE: When I started using the tips contained in this program, my skin cleared up greatly in the first month. By third month, I was 100% acne-free! But don't take my word for it. Talk is cheap. You will have to see to believe. Click here to listen to how others think about the simple and natural system.


It has been two years since I have started this simple blog, and many people have written emails to me thanking me for the help that I have provided.


I hope you will enjoy reading what I have to say in this blog. And more importantly, stay positive and happy all the time! This can be easier said than done if you are suffering from acne. I should know better. I hated looking at the mirror. My self-esteem suffered greatly that I didn't even have the courage and self-confidence to speak to the girl I had a crush for.


Good luck!

...

I don't Understand Why People Are Spending Money On Garbage Products To Treat Their Acne

Yes, I really don't understand why people are spending money on useless products and treatments to cure their acne. Yes, the skin disorder is making everyone desperate enough that people want to get rid of acne fast, but why do people buy stuffs on manufacturer's claims? A company will put out all their advertisements on TV programs, radio talk shows, magazines and so on to make people think their product is great.

But......... I tell you what, most of them are junk. They are useless on your acne condition. And even if they work, they are overpricing their products. There are better treatment and alternatives that you should be using. These are the treatments that really gives you quality results without any side effects.

Before we go into that, I would like to apologize for the reason that I was not able to post more information articles on acne that can help you cure your acne. Instead, my blog was just a one page site recommending an excellent ebook that I have read many times. The best thing about that ebook is that the techniques work wonderfully well, and I was able to cure my acne using those techniques (To be honest, I just used 2 of the many methods in it)

But the thought of people(maybe even you) buying junk products on the Internet (or offline) to treat their acne makes me feel guilty, really. Why? Because I was one of those people who spent several thousands dollars on conventional acne treatment and visits to the dermatologists, but never really got the results. In other words, I paid for nothing, I literally flushed my money into the toilet. Then, it would be another 2 years for me to find out what techniques really work.

Some of the techniques I have learned to be very effective in treating any kinds of acne condition was from the ebook Acne No More system. And then there were some methods I discovered to be very good for acne and the skin on my own.

Guess what, in my acne fighting tool box, there are really no pills, medicine, lotion, gel, and other products that require a huge sum of money. And with those techniques in my "toolbox" I have already helped dozens of close friends to get rid of their acne without any side effects.

Do you want to know just how much money they have spent on their acne using my methods? And just exactly how long it took for them to achieve great results?

I would be happy to tell you... On average, they never really spent more than 80 bucks to completely get rid of their acne. And on average, each of them never took more than 4 months to get the smooth skin back.

The reason I have written this blog post is to let you know that I will be posting all of the great methods, remedies, tips and products that work best on your acne on this BLOG!

That's all for today, I wish you a wonderful day too!

If you have any questions or thoughts on acne, this blog or anything, please share by posting your comment. I would be glad to answer them for you.

No comments: