Hey, this is very important.

I need your attention for just a few minutes. Take the time to listen to what I have to say now. I am sure you will benefit a lot from this.


Many years ago I was suffering from severe acne. And of course, I tried to get rid of it using different treatments and methods and products. NONE WORKED! I was discouraged. I became upset and sad due to acne. I KNOW WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU RIGHT NOW!


I REALLY DO! I am also just a normal person on the Internet typing these words out. I am not getting paid to write this. I want to help. But of course, you will have to open up your mind and stay positive as you listen what I have to say.


(I just visited proactiv's website and found out that their endorsing-celebrities have changed again. During my times when I was fighting a losing fight against acne, they had Britney and Cameron Diaz. Now the lineup has changed - they have Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry. Do you think they are really using Proactiv to treat and get rid of acne and stay clear? I heavily doubt so. They get paid good money to "use the products")


The truth is using products that are made from harsh chemicals will not give your instant and permanent results. Your skin will also suffer from the side effects such as increased irritation, redness and itchiness. For this treatment to work, you will need to use it for a long time if you wish to remain acne-free.


What other other options, then?


Accutane, topical antibiotics, oral antibiotics, topical retinoids? All these are strong pharmaceutical drugs that can do a lot of harm to your body and your health. You will also have to keep using these drugs to stay acne-free. Not a good short term or long term solution I'd say.


WHAT ELSE!? WHAT ELSE CAN I POSSIBLY DO? YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL MORE DEPRESSED THAN EVER!



Stay calm, my friend. There is still plenty of hope. I just want you to know about the possibilities. What about natural solutions? Have you ever thought about using a natural treatment to get rid of acne?


No? Why not? It's natural and does not cause any side effects. It is more effective than any treatment that I have personally used. It's even more effective than Accutane in terms of speed and improvements.


IMPORTANT GUIDE: When I started using the tips contained in this program, my skin cleared up greatly in the first month. By third month, I was 100% acne-free! But don't take my word for it. Talk is cheap. You will have to see to believe. Click here to listen to how others think about the simple and natural system.


It has been two years since I have started this simple blog, and many people have written emails to me thanking me for the help that I have provided.


I hope you will enjoy reading what I have to say in this blog. And more importantly, stay positive and happy all the time! This can be easier said than done if you are suffering from acne. I should know better. I hated looking at the mirror. My self-esteem suffered greatly that I didn't even have the courage and self-confidence to speak to the girl I had a crush for.


Good luck!

...

How TO WASH Your Face - Fighting Acne 101

Washing your face properly is a very important aspect in not just maintaining your skin's general health and texture, a proper washing technique will also ensure your face to be able to absorb the treatment you are applying as well as improve your acne condition. You might be wondering why I would like to write on proper face washing, I tell you why. That is because there a lot of misinformation on how to wash your face. People screw this up a lot of the times.

(Also if you are serious about getting rid of acne in the shortest time possible, I recommend checking out Acne No More system. It contains all the vital tips and techniques that you can use today to get rid of acne fast.)

So let's learn how to actually wash your face, the right way.

1. Skin types and cleansers

There are, in general, three types of skin, namely oily, dry and combination. To select the best cleanser for your skin to clear up acne, you would have to know your skin type and what cleansers are good for you. This is very important. As example, if you have dry skin and you use super strength acne cleansers, you will almost definitely experience a very bad irritation, in other words, redness, itchiness and sometimes swelling. This in turn will also lead to worsened acne condition.

But there is one type of cleansers that fit all well. This is my secret when it comes to selecting cleansers. When you are buying cleansers for your face/skin, what you can do is you can focus on cleansers that contain vitamins and minerals. If there is a cleanser that claims to treat acne, forget about it because most of these cleansers contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid or both. Benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid when combined, is propably one of the most effective acne treating medication. But, when you are just cleansing your face, those active ingredients just don't have the time to react with your skin.

Why use multivitamin + minerals cleanser? Because these vitamins and minerals absorb more easily to skin in a short amount of time, and they are very good at maintaining your skin's general health and preventing future acne breakouts. Another good thing about them is that they do not irritate the skin that much.

2. Washing Frequency

This is the thing most people screw up and end up having a swelling, itchy skin and a worsened condition of acne. You are probably told to wash your face 132 times a day so your acne will clear up faster. And you probably think this is going to work too, since after each wash, your skin looks and feels better. This is soooo wrong. What you are doing is you are tearing up your skin apart and it is going to cost you a lot more if you continue to overwash your face. Your skin will become so dry that your skin irritates easily. Other than that, your acne will be harder to heal and those spots will leave the scars behind so that you remember their existence for life.

So no matter how oily your skin is or how severe your acne condition is, don't ever wash your face more than 3 times a day.

3. The Washing Routine
  • Wet the cleanser / soap with some water on your palm and by using your finger tips in a circular motion, create a foam out of it.
  • Gently and evenly massage your face using the foam in a circular motion for about 15 seconds but no more than 30 seconds.
  • Rinse your face thoroughly
  • To dry your skin, don't rub (it hurts your skin) but pat it dry using a towel.

To sum it up, using the right cleanser for your skin type will accelerate the healing process of acne as well as prevent the formation of future acne. By not overwash your face your skin will not be too sensitive. Also, by washing your face properly as described above, your skin will become healthier, have better complexion, and less acne breakouts.

No comments: