Hey, this is very important.

I need your attention for just a few minutes. Take the time to listen to what I have to say now. I am sure you will benefit a lot from this.


Many years ago I was suffering from severe acne. And of course, I tried to get rid of it using different treatments and methods and products. NONE WORKED! I was discouraged. I became upset and sad due to acne. I KNOW WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU RIGHT NOW!


I REALLY DO! I am also just a normal person on the Internet typing these words out. I am not getting paid to write this. I want to help. But of course, you will have to open up your mind and stay positive as you listen what I have to say.


(I just visited proactiv's website and found out that their endorsing-celebrities have changed again. During my times when I was fighting a losing fight against acne, they had Britney and Cameron Diaz. Now the lineup has changed - they have Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry. Do you think they are really using Proactiv to treat and get rid of acne and stay clear? I heavily doubt so. They get paid good money to "use the products")


The truth is using products that are made from harsh chemicals will not give your instant and permanent results. Your skin will also suffer from the side effects such as increased irritation, redness and itchiness. For this treatment to work, you will need to use it for a long time if you wish to remain acne-free.


What other other options, then?


Accutane, topical antibiotics, oral antibiotics, topical retinoids? All these are strong pharmaceutical drugs that can do a lot of harm to your body and your health. You will also have to keep using these drugs to stay acne-free. Not a good short term or long term solution I'd say.


WHAT ELSE!? WHAT ELSE CAN I POSSIBLY DO? YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL MORE DEPRESSED THAN EVER!



Stay calm, my friend. There is still plenty of hope. I just want you to know about the possibilities. What about natural solutions? Have you ever thought about using a natural treatment to get rid of acne?


No? Why not? It's natural and does not cause any side effects. It is more effective than any treatment that I have personally used. It's even more effective than Accutane in terms of speed and improvements.


IMPORTANT GUIDE: When I started using the tips contained in this program, my skin cleared up greatly in the first month. By third month, I was 100% acne-free! But don't take my word for it. Talk is cheap. You will have to see to believe. Click here to listen to how others think about the simple and natural system.


It has been two years since I have started this simple blog, and many people have written emails to me thanking me for the help that I have provided.


I hope you will enjoy reading what I have to say in this blog. And more importantly, stay positive and happy all the time! This can be easier said than done if you are suffering from acne. I should know better. I hated looking at the mirror. My self-esteem suffered greatly that I didn't even have the courage and self-confidence to speak to the girl I had a crush for.


Good luck!

...

The Causes of Acne Explained And Ways You Can Treat It

Acne is undoubtedly the most common skin disorder in the world. Nearly everyone is prone to acne. The only difference is the severity, that's all. Both male and female get acne, but the condition on male is likelier to be more severe.

Acne is formed when the sebaceous glands secretes too much sebum in order to remove excessive dead skin cells from our body, which inevitably brings to the formation of acne. Basically no acne is formed without a clogged pore and hair follicle.
  • Sebaceous glands "receive order" from hormone androgen and secrete sebum. When the glands are too sensitive to androgen, excessive sebum is created
  • The sebum mix with some excessive dead skin cells become sticky and block the pores
  • Bacteria comes in and enjoy the sticky meal and to do that, bacteria would have to release an enzyme (lipase) to digest the sebum.
  • Inflammation occur when your body's immune system sends a group of white blood cells and red blood cells to kill and remove the bacteria and enzyme.
  • Poof. You just got acne...
Above is a simple explanation of the formation of acne. With these you now know you can improve your acne condition just by tackling several issues:
  1. Excessive sebum.
  2. Excessive hormones
  3. Bacteria
  4. Excessive dead skin cells
  5. And so on and so forth...
Dealing With Sebum
You can reduce the amount of secretion by drinking more water, maintaining a healthy diet that consists of a lot of fibers, sleeping more than 8 hours (or at least). By using oil-drying tissue you can also remove sebum and dead skin cells from your face effectively.

Frequent washing of your face IS NOT recommended because this will in turn create more problems. I explained this in an earlier post titled - How TO WASH Your Face - Fighting Acne 101. The best acne treatment system you can find in this world is ClearPores. I've used it with great results. You should really learn how to properly wash your face because that is where most people screw up.

Dealing With Hormones
There are ways to reduce the secretion of hormone. To get your hormone system regulated, there are ways you can apply such as:

  • Sleep more. By sleeping more, your hormone system works more optimally.
  • Eat more vegetables and fruits. The nutrients of vegetables and fruits are essential for every bodily hormonal functions.
Dealing with Bacteria
To make sure bacteria is a non-issue, you should go about improving your immune system so that your body can remove the bacteria effectively without causing an inflammation. Some basic tips include:
  • Sleep more. Can you now see a trend? Treating acne actually asks for more sleep. By sleeping less, it is shown by researches that the body's immune system will deteriorate by a great length. So, sleep more. It's good for you. Just don't oversleep (9 hours or more). It will cause drowsiness.
  • Eat a healthy diet. To improve the immune system, you should concentrate on taking more Vitamin A, C, E and Zinc. These are four of the most important nutrients to improve your immune system.
Excessive Dead Skin Cells
In my humble opinion, dead skin cells alone are never enough to cause acne. So by doing the three things above right, removing excessive dead skin cells is not so important. Dead skin cell can be removed easily by using an exfoliant or even a simple cleanser.

To end this, I would like to recommend to you ClearPores to cure your acne fast. It is the best product that I have come across. ClearPores concentrates on getting rid of your acne by clearing the sebum and dirt underneath your skin and kill the bacterias that cause acne which make it so effective on acne.

You might also find Acne Free In 3 Days By Chris Gibson to be an extremely great guide on how to get rid of acne. The choice is yours, whether you choose to treat your acne using natural treatment system or natural remedies and techniques.

Thank you for staying with me.
John Anderson aka "Acne Free Johnny"

2 comments:

fahmiamni said...

Your tips are good.. but what about blackhead? I got lots on my face,is it ok just to leave it there? or do I need to remove it? And one more thing,many people said that we should not squeeze pimples cause it will leave scar,but the problem is when I leave my pimple untouch,it will gradually turns black. Is that ok? 4 ur information I got tons of pipmple..

John said...

Based on my ugly experience with acne, blackheads are harder to deal with than most acne.

1. Blackheads

Use benzoyl peroxide on your skin. Alternate with tea tree oil. For example, benzoyl peroxide in the morning, and tea tree oil before you go to bed.

Also, I have found that by eating a fiber-rich diet with lots of vitamins and minerals will help a lot in removing your acne, including blackheads.

2. You do not "just leave your blackheads as they are", ever.

To cure your acne, especially the kind that you have ie severe acne, you should take a proactive role in getting rid of it.

I am currently writing a book, which will be a more complete guide for acne removal, I hope you look forward to it.

Thanks