Hey, this is very important.

I need your attention for just a few minutes. Take the time to listen to what I have to say now. I am sure you will benefit a lot from this.


Many years ago I was suffering from severe acne. And of course, I tried to get rid of it using different treatments and methods and products. NONE WORKED! I was discouraged. I became upset and sad due to acne. I KNOW WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU RIGHT NOW!


I REALLY DO! I am also just a normal person on the Internet typing these words out. I am not getting paid to write this. I want to help. But of course, you will have to open up your mind and stay positive as you listen what I have to say.


(I just visited proactiv's website and found out that their endorsing-celebrities have changed again. During my times when I was fighting a losing fight against acne, they had Britney and Cameron Diaz. Now the lineup has changed - they have Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry. Do you think they are really using Proactiv to treat and get rid of acne and stay clear? I heavily doubt so. They get paid good money to "use the products")


The truth is using products that are made from harsh chemicals will not give your instant and permanent results. Your skin will also suffer from the side effects such as increased irritation, redness and itchiness. For this treatment to work, you will need to use it for a long time if you wish to remain acne-free.


What other other options, then?


Accutane, topical antibiotics, oral antibiotics, topical retinoids? All these are strong pharmaceutical drugs that can do a lot of harm to your body and your health. You will also have to keep using these drugs to stay acne-free. Not a good short term or long term solution I'd say.


WHAT ELSE!? WHAT ELSE CAN I POSSIBLY DO? YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL MORE DEPRESSED THAN EVER!



Stay calm, my friend. There is still plenty of hope. I just want you to know about the possibilities. What about natural solutions? Have you ever thought about using a natural treatment to get rid of acne?


No? Why not? It's natural and does not cause any side effects. It is more effective than any treatment that I have personally used. It's even more effective than Accutane in terms of speed and improvements.


IMPORTANT GUIDE: When I started using the tips contained in this program, my skin cleared up greatly in the first month. By third month, I was 100% acne-free! But don't take my word for it. Talk is cheap. You will have to see to believe. Click here to listen to how others think about the simple and natural system.


It has been two years since I have started this simple blog, and many people have written emails to me thanking me for the help that I have provided.


I hope you will enjoy reading what I have to say in this blog. And more importantly, stay positive and happy all the time! This can be easier said than done if you are suffering from acne. I should know better. I hated looking at the mirror. My self-esteem suffered greatly that I didn't even have the courage and self-confidence to speak to the girl I had a crush for.


Good luck!

...

The Only Way To Really Get Rid Of Acne FOREVER

Assuming that you have acne,(since you are on this blog, I can safely assume that :-) ) what would you do to deal with it? Most people are just clueless about how to get rid of acne forever effectively. In order to get rid of acne, you must know the roots of acne. Tackle it from as many ways as possible and you are well on your way to become acne free.

Probably one of the best ways to treat acne is to detoxify your body. This is very true! I have personally experienced the power of detoxification on acne and I bet you can really remove acne and get that beautiful face back if you detoxify your body...

But how is this possible you ask? Here is how:
Acne is developed under several factors, namely the unregulated hormone secretion, deteriorated immune system, sensitive sebaceous glands and other miscellaneous factors. Some great information here:
  • In order for acne to develop, you will need a clogged pore. In order for acne to develop, one of your pores must be blocked. Work your acne towards having your pores unclogged.
  • So now you need to know how to prevent your pores to get clogged and how to treat clogged pores. You also need to know how a pore can be clogged
  • Bacterial infection will cause inflammatory acne, which is painful and they look like volcanoes on your face... Learn how you can treat this condition too.
Detoxification helps with acne because it:
  • Regulates your hormone secretion, so less hormone androgen is released to your sebaceous glands to activate the secretion of oil/sebum to your skin. For your information too, sebum is released with the aim to remove dead skin cells. In short, detoxification makes your sebum becomes less in amount.
  • Improves the immune system so that the bacterias that cause acne can be killed effectively without damaging your skin tissue and cause any inflammation.
Detoxification works wonders on acne. In fact, it is so effective that you can probably clear up your acne within 4 weeks time, more or less. And another benefit of using detoxification as the main method of treating acne is unbelievably cheap, you properly detoxify yourself at home without spending more than $15 and it is definitely better than any other acne treatments out there in terms of effectiveness.

Some great tips for detoxification:
1. Eat more fibers, in other words, fruits and vegetables.
2. Drink more water.
3. Try fasting.
4. Stop smoking if you are a smoker.
5. Avoid foods that contain chemical additives such as fast food and junk food.

There are some more powerful information on detoxification that you can use to treat your acne very fast, but someone has copyright for that information. TO learn that info, you may need to follow the link below to get the ebook. I highly recommend you to try the course out, as it is really effective.

You can find the best information on acne as well as detoxification here. If you decide to follow this link and learn all the information this man teaches on acne, you will be able to get rid of acne in just weeks without spending more than $15. That is for sure.

Cheers.
John Anderson

2 comments:

Kelly said...

i had tried this but due to health issues I was unable to do the main thing he tells you to do. However, the explanations he gave were well worth the money. BTW the cost is $39.95 now not $15. They refunded my money since I was not able to do the program. All in all a pleasant experience.

John said...

So sorry it didn't work out for you. I have found other ways to cure acne since then.