Hey, this is very important.

I need your attention for just a few minutes. Take the time to listen to what I have to say now. I am sure you will benefit a lot from this.


Many years ago I was suffering from severe acne. And of course, I tried to get rid of it using different treatments and methods and products. NONE WORKED! I was discouraged. I became upset and sad due to acne. I KNOW WHAT IS BOTHERING YOU RIGHT NOW!


I REALLY DO! I am also just a normal person on the Internet typing these words out. I am not getting paid to write this. I want to help. But of course, you will have to open up your mind and stay positive as you listen what I have to say.


(I just visited proactiv's website and found out that their endorsing-celebrities have changed again. During my times when I was fighting a losing fight against acne, they had Britney and Cameron Diaz. Now the lineup has changed - they have Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne and Katy Perry. Do you think they are really using Proactiv to treat and get rid of acne and stay clear? I heavily doubt so. They get paid good money to "use the products")


The truth is using products that are made from harsh chemicals will not give your instant and permanent results. Your skin will also suffer from the side effects such as increased irritation, redness and itchiness. For this treatment to work, you will need to use it for a long time if you wish to remain acne-free.


What other other options, then?


Accutane, topical antibiotics, oral antibiotics, topical retinoids? All these are strong pharmaceutical drugs that can do a lot of harm to your body and your health. You will also have to keep using these drugs to stay acne-free. Not a good short term or long term solution I'd say.


WHAT ELSE!? WHAT ELSE CAN I POSSIBLY DO? YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL MORE DEPRESSED THAN EVER!



Stay calm, my friend. There is still plenty of hope. I just want you to know about the possibilities. What about natural solutions? Have you ever thought about using a natural treatment to get rid of acne?


No? Why not? It's natural and does not cause any side effects. It is more effective than any treatment that I have personally used. It's even more effective than Accutane in terms of speed and improvements.


IMPORTANT GUIDE: When I started using the tips contained in this program, my skin cleared up greatly in the first month. By third month, I was 100% acne-free! But don't take my word for it. Talk is cheap. You will have to see to believe. Click here to listen to how others think about the simple and natural system.


It has been two years since I have started this simple blog, and many people have written emails to me thanking me for the help that I have provided.


I hope you will enjoy reading what I have to say in this blog. And more importantly, stay positive and happy all the time! This can be easier said than done if you are suffering from acne. I should know better. I hated looking at the mirror. My self-esteem suffered greatly that I didn't even have the courage and self-confidence to speak to the girl I had a crush for.


Good luck!

...

How To Cover Up Acne? The Dirty Little Secrets

Personally, I tried to cover up my own acne whenever I had to leave my house. Make ups, cover up creams, etc, I have used them all.

If you are reading this, then I am sure you are looking for the best solutions to cover up your acne and blemishes. While it might seem to be a good idea to hide your acne from unwanted attention when you are socializing, it really IS NOT!

Make ups and cover up creams are bad for your acne! I wouldn't even think about hiding my acne and blemishes up using those make ups and creams.

Not only was I running away from the truth that I had acne, it also worsened my acne.
(I recommend getting a copy of Acne No More Ebook. It contains the most powerful and effective methods to get rid of acne)

Using those cover up creams and make ups to cover your acne is a bad idea because:

1. They block pores on your skin. If you have been reading some posts on my blog, then you will already realize that blocked pores are what cause acne directly.

2. They contain chemical substances that can irritate your skin and acne, making your skin more swollen up than ever.

The end results of using cover up creams are undoubtedly bad for your skin!

If I were you, I would use a good acne clearing system that can permanently clear up my acne quickly. One such system is The Acne No More Acne Program that's been developed and clinically tested by thousands of people and medical professionals.

I have read quite a lot of books on How to cure acne, but nothing beats Acne No More in terms of affordability and effectiveness.

I DO NOT THINK ANYONE WITH ANYONE CAN BENEFIT FROM USING MAKE UPS AND COVER UP CREAMS. You can get long term results by simply using the good acne advice and tips contained in Acne No More and this blog.

No comments: